The best possible result, period!
Everything You Need To Know About The DWI Guys
The DWI GUYS are a team of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and advocates dedicated to understanding that mistakes happen and that people may need a little help rebuilding their lives after an arrest. The attorneys that represent our clients have dedicated a large portion of their practice to the defense of drug and alcohol cases. The average legal experience for an attorney with the DWI GUYS is more than 10 years, and the total combined experience in New York is more than 200 years. Some of these attorneys are former or active judges, former prosecutors, or current/former police officers, and are experienced with both negotiations and trial work.Get Help Now
The primary goal of the DWI GUYS is to ensure that a client is protected throughout the duration of their case. The secondary goal is to ensure that we can help clients continue to be a contributing member of our society.
As a team, the DWI GUYS are committed to doing what is right by defending clients as strongly as possible, even when it may seem impossible, while still having the energy to reject the status quo that may come from any barriers when working for our clients.
The DWI GUYS want to provide our clients with as many options as possible to ensure that their goals of representation are met and that any concerns they have are addressed.
What are the Potential Defenses?
- Improper Stop: The police did not have probable cause to stop you
- Improper Detention: The police did not have probable cause to keep you
- Improper Arrest: The police did not have probable cause to arrest you
- Improper Performance: The police did not test your sobriety correctly
- Un-timely Performance: The police did not time things correctly
- Medical Issue: The police mistook your medical issue for alcohol impairment
- Incorrect Judgment: The police concluded incorrectly
- Inflated Result: The BAC was not that high when you were driving
- False Positive: The machine was tricked by something
- No Warnings: The police didn’t read you certain rights
- No Refusal: You didn’t actually say no to taking the breath test
The DWI GUYS are intentionally built differently because the reality is, for most people needing a lawyer, the overall experience with most law firms are unpleasant. Customer service is not a class in law school and attorneys are taught to focus on the law. When it comes to a DWI charge, there are many factors outside the law that matter. Things like driver’s licenses, employment, and finances. The DWI GUYS not only focus on the law, but also on what the client’s goals and concerns are. As a result, the DWI GUYS intentionally try to be unique by striving to focus on the things that we can control. We believe that when we care about our clients and control things like customer service and communication, we will obtain the best possible result with the legal side of the case.
Our loyalty is to our clients; we define loyalty as defending clients as strongly as possible even when it seems impossible with an unwillingness to abandon our clients, even during the worst of circumstances. This starts from the moment a client contacts us, as we will only take a client’s case if we feel that we can help. If needed, we will even offer a payment plan so that someone doesn’t have to sacrifice the quality of a defense simply because of money.
Why the DWI GUYS?
- We know how the police should have proceeded and have the experience to see what the police did wrong.
- We know what the police should have concluded from what they observed and have the experience to explain why it’s wrong to the Court.
- We know how the instruments should have been calibrated and have the experience to demonstrate why the results are wrong.
- Our Focus and Experience
- Leveling the playing field, the government has unlimited resources to prosecute you, we level that playing field to ensure your rights are protected.
- Understanding that bad things happen to good people
You need the DWI GUYS on your side the moment you are accused of operating a vehicle under the influence of a drug or alcohol.Get Help Now
In the smallest of town and villages to the largest of counties throughout the entire State of New York, the DWI GUYS has attorneys in every County of New York.Get Help Now
Charges We HandleHelp for almost Any DWI Issue
Our DWI legal services teams provide you with insight and guidance on hundreds of DWI issues. Including:
1st Offense DWI
Aggravated Vehicular Manslaughter
Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the 1st Degree (AUO)
Boating While Ability Impaired (BWAI)
Boating While Ability Impaired by the Use of a Drug (BWAI-Drugs)
Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
BWI: Chemical Test Refusal
Circumventing an Interlock Device for Another
Circumvention of Interlock
Commercial Vehicles: Per Se DWI
Common Law DWI
Driving While Ability Impaired
Driving While Ability Impaired by the Use of a Drug
DWAI: Drugs/Alcohol Combination
DWI: Chemical Test Refusal
Felony DWAI: Drugs
Felony Aggravated DWI
Felony DWAI Drugs/Alcohol
Knowingly Renting Vehicle without Interlock
Per Se DWI
Soliciting Another to Circumvent an Interlock Device
Snowmobiling While Ability Impaired by the Use of a Drug
Snowmobiling While Ability Impaired
Snowmobiling While Intoxicated
SWI Chemical Test Refusal
Use of Vehicle without Interlock
Vehicular Assault in the First Degree
Vehicular Assault in the Second Degree
Violation of a Conditional License
Zero Tolerance Law