Get Help Now
Why The DWI GUYS
- Communication –No matter the situation, we strive to be transparent with our clients and communicate our every move.
- Passion – What can we say, we’re passionate about what we do. Our dedicated team holds the drive necessary to give your case the time and attention it deserves.
- Experience – Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to respond to a DWI, DUI and criminal charges and get great results.
Our Watertown law firm is focused on providing individuals who have been charged with driving while intoxicated or criminal offenses with the best possible legal defense. The attorneys at our practice are knowledgeable and experienced legal counsel who know how to best respond to these types of charges.
Driving While Intoxicated Defense
The New York Department of Motor Vehicles reports that a significant number of accidents occur each year. In 2014, there were 4,238 single vehicle crashes and 2,785 two vehicle collisions that resulted in 270 fatalities. Due to this high number of fatalities, the state of New York takes driving while intoxicated charges particularly seriously which means that a large number of individuals in Watertown face driving while intoxicated charges each year. Fortunately, a skilled attorney like the legal counsel in Watertown are able to create strong legal defenses. If an individual is convicted of driving while intoxicated, the resulting penalties can be particularly severe with individuals facing time in jail, license suspension or revocation, the required installation of an ignition interlock device, fines that amount to hundreds or even thousands of dollars, and increased insurance rates.
How Our Legal Counsel Can Help With Your DWI Case
Our attorneys are particularly experienced in how to help individuals respond to driving while intoxicated cases. This experience has been gained by helping hundreds of individuals successfully respond to cases involving to driving while intoxicated cases. Our experienced legal counsel is also very familiar with how the court system in Utica works and know how to create the strongest legal defenses and strategies to protect your rights. Our legal counsel also understands what defenses are most likely to work and which defenses have the least chance of success. Our practice recommends that if you are faced with any type of driving while intoxicated charge, the best way to respond is to quickly retain the assistance of a skilled attorney. There are fortunately many potential types of defenses that our attorneys can raise to assist individuals charged with driving while intoxicated including the following:
- The Accuracy of Evidence. Our attorneys are often able to raise successful defenses if law enforcement failed to conduct a thorough investigation or mistakes were made in lab work regarding an individual’s blood alcohol content level.
- The Validity of a Stop. One potential defense is if law enforcement lacked probable cause when making stopping an individual’s motor vehicle.
- Improper Breathalyzer Testing. Breathalyzers are very sensitive pieces of equipment and if a Breathalyzer was used improperly, individuals can often raise successful defenses to their charges.
Defenses for Criminal Offenses
For individuals in Watertown who have been accused with the commission of a crime, it is common to feel overwhelmed and confused about how to proceed. Many clients report feeling anxious or scared about the process because a potential conviction would result in many life altering elements including interference with an individual’s education and occupation.
Contact Our Seasoned Watertown Attorneys Today
If you have been charged with driving while intoxicated or another criminal offense in Watertown, do not hesitate to contact us right away!
DISCLAIMER: The exclusive purpose of this article is educational and it is not intended as either legal advice or a general solution to any specific legal problem. Statewide Defense with Corporate offices Central located for The DWI GUYS at 432 N. Franklin Street, Syracuse, NY 13204; Telephone No.: 1-800-394-8326. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.