Born and raised in Syracuse, he is devoted to serving his local community. Mr. Nave has dedicated his time to learning the practice of criminal law and DWI defense. His top priority is to serve his clients in order to further their goals. While completing his Juris Doctor and Master’s in Public Administration at Syracuse University, Mr. Nave was actively involved in the Student Bar Association and was honored with the Student Bar Association Distinguished Services Award. Mr. Nave was also involved in Alternate Dispute Resolution and the Criminal Law Society.
Dennis firmly believes anyone charged with a crime by the government deserves to have their rights protected. “Being charged with a crime is a frightening situation and it is part of my job to help alleviate some of that worry. I take pride in offering the best possible service to our clients and I will work diligently to help resolve their case”.
- Juris Doctor – Syracuse University College of Law
- Master in Public Administration – Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Security Studies – Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Rochester
- The State Bar of New York