Carol K. Morgan
Carol Morgan is an experienced and successful trial attorney with more than 15 years of experience. It’s her experience at trial and her investment in clients, which helps her negotiate cases to a successful resolution, without trial. Defending her client is not just a job for Carol Morgan; it’s her passion. Carol is often working twelve to fifteen-hour days, seven days a week. Ms. Morgan has made it a point to develop strong relationships with prosecutors and court staff across many counties. Doing so gives her an advantage by understanding each municipality’s unique policies and procedures.
Her clients are never just a number or faceless name. She takes the trust her clients put in her, and she put herself into every case. When she makes a recommendation on whether to settle or go to trial, you will know she will always have your best interests at heart.
In addition to representing people, Ms. Morgan also enjoys fostering and rescue dogs and competes on her horse that she trained.
- Albany Law School, Juris Doctor
- SUNY New Paltz BA
- The State Bar of New York
- United States District Court -Northern District of New York
- United States District Court -Southern District of New York
- Criminal Justice Section NYSBA
- Trial Section NYSBA
- Committee on Animals and the Law NYSBA
- Sub Committee Student Writing for COAL
- New York State Defenders Association