James R. Maloney
A transformative attorney delivering client-centric professional services at every level of practice including sole practice, law clerk, assistant county attorney, and large multi-national law firm. A diverse background in law enhanced by a wealth of experience including leadership in several charity/non-profit organizations. Mr. Maloney has practiced his entire 3o years as an attorney in Western New York.
Married, father of two daughters and an accomplished Triathlete having completed two Ironman’s, four Ironman 70.3’s and multiple local triathlons. Developed a unique and varied set of skills as a practicing attorney; President of the Eastern Hills Sunrise Rotary; and founding member of the Eastern Hills Sunrise Rotary Foundation (1992-2004). Chaired the Raise the Roof Campaign (2018) which raised $315,000 to benefit Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Albany Law School of Union University (Juris Doctor)
- State University of New York at Buffalo (Bachelor of Science)
- The State Bar of New York
- Aid to Indigent Prisoners Society Inc
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Defenders Association